To apply, CLICK HERE
Intralox L.L.C. has a position available as a Project Specialist with the Proposal and Project Management team, supporting the North America Region. Based at our facility in New Orleans Louisiana or Hanover Maryland, the primary role of this position is to provide support to Project Managers and to our Commercial team within Intralox’s ARB Equipment platform.
Intralox is a division of Laitram, L.L.C., with an extensive portfolio of innovative products and services that improve lives and optimize business worldwide each day. Intralox’s conveyance solutions enhance food safety, power e-commerce, and solve challenges for industries from automotive to industrial manufacturing to consumer goods.
Together, our 3,000+ global employees are reliable problem solvers, continuously developing and directly delivering solutions that have driven our customers’ growth worldwide for more than 45 years. We consistently and sustainably work together to create long-term value by continuously improving products, services, and processes for our customers. Our award-winning customer service team provides comprehensive support and access to technical experts to deliver fast, reliable solutions.
Intralox was founded upon the principle of doing the right thing, by treating customers, employees, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect. We aim as a company to practice these principles every day, which is why we have been consistently recognized for innovation and workplace excellence.
We listen objectively, think creatively, and deliver results. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our company page.
- Qualify and handle inquiries from Account Managers and Customer Service Representatives.
- Co-manage accounts in conjunction with multiple team resources.
- Coordinate equipment orders from order acceptance, acknowledgment and entry through manufacturing and shipment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional project teams, including project managers, mechanical engineers, electrical and controls engineers, field technicians, etc. to ensure successful project execution.
- Communicates and reports project status, forecasts, metrics, requirements, risks, etc. to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Coordinate with internal and external resources ensuring customer requirements and scope are met.
- Data entry into ERP system (Oracle).
- Log/process service customer request received through multiple channels of communication with a high degree of accuracy.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts from a 4-year institution.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer facing environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must have a positive attitude, be highly motivated, and self-managed.
- Must be a team player that can effectively communicate with individuals and groups at all organizational levels.
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented and can handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to make fast and independent decisions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to understand technical discussions and demonstrate a solid understanding of operational principles.
- Proficiency with ERP systems (Oracle)