To apply, CLICK HERE.
The Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) is now taking applications for a Recruitment Operations Manager position to be domiciled in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for the LED FastStart Initiative.
LED FastStart, Louisiana Economic Development’s single-source, workforce solutions provider is building a world-class team to support Louisiana’s workforce for new and expanding companies. Our primary focus is to assist companies in selection and training. We work with each company and develop and deliver customized training programs for their processes. We also develop innovative stackable certification programs designed to support high-priority industries in Louisiana. We are in partnership with the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) and Louisiana Workforce Commission (LWC). Our commitment to our customers is 24/7 responsiveness through value added training materials and programs.
The Recruitment Operations Manager (ROM) will be responsible for optimizing processes and maximizing performance of recruitment systems at LED FastStart. The ROM is expected to become proficient with all aspects of LED FastStart’s recruitment platform, with particular emphasis on the analytics module. Using site analytics, social media and other advertising results to guide strategy and content development, the ROM will collaborate with all recruitment staff to deliver innovative and effective recruitment strategies for LED FastStart clients.
Specific duties may include but are not limited to the following:
· Partner with recruitment specialists on externally- and internally-focused Internet and emerging social media projects for recruitment at LED FastStart, e.g., content development, database management, outbound email correspondence, and emerging media testing and implementation
· Provide data-driven recommendations on internal processes, standards, and practices to maximize performance of recruitment systems
· Conduct measurement and analysis of social media and other advertising efforts
· Collaborate on strategic planning and execution of social media sourcing activities
· Partner with data engineers to create required datasets and develop model specifications as required for analytic projects
· Work with internal and external groups and agencies to deliver best-in-class strategies within budget and in a timely manner
· Build and maintain knowledge of innovations in digital and emerging social media
· Monitor industry trends and best practices of analytic leaders
· Maintain system dashboards and produce stakeholder reports
· Additional duties as assigned
Performance Skills/ Individual Competencies:
· Digital sourcing & recruitment
· Project planning
· Data collection and records management
· Resource management
· Teamwork and collaboration
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
· Ability to work with limited supervision
· Bachelor’s degree in business, MIS, computer science, human resources or related field
· Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in digital media/information technology to include recruitment, human resources operations, and/or management
· Knowledge or experience with recruitment systems, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), social media, Microsoft Office Suite, email, internet and HRIS systems
· Flexibility to respond to business needs during non-business hours and work nights and/or weekends as needed
· A valid Louisiana driver’s license
· Proof of motor vehicle insurance
· Proof of education
Physical & Environmental Requirements:
- Ability to multi-task/coordinate activities to ensure timely delivery of work product.
- Ability to travel and drive own or other vehicle to various locations as needed.
· Ability to carry up to 20 pounds on an as needed basis.
Compensation will be commensurate with education and work experience. For more information about the Louisiana Community and Technical College System, visit www.lctcs.edu
In accordance with LCTCS Policy #6.036, a criminal history check will be conducted on all new hires. LCTCS participates in the federal E-Verify system for identification and employment eligibility purposes.
Applicants for this position should submit 1) a cover letter that addresses the outlined job responsibilities, 2) a resume, and 3) the names and contact information of three professional/work-related references to:
Human Resources Specialist
Louisiana Community and Technical College System,
265 S. Foster Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70806
via e-mail to email@example.com
Applications will continue to be accepted until position is filled.
For more information about the Louisiana Community and Technical College System, visit www.lctcs.edu. LCTCS is in partnership with Louisiana Economic Development FastStart and Louisiana Job Connection.
Louisiana Community and Technical College System is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity / equal access employer.