To apply, CLICK HERE.
The Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) is now taking applications for five (5) Recruitment Specialist positions to be domiciled in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for the LED FastStart Initiative.
LED FastStart, Louisiana Economic Development’s single-source, workforce solutions provider is building a world-class team to support Louisiana’s workforce for new and expanding companies. Our primary focus is to assist companies in selection and training. We work with each company and develop and deliver customized training programs for their processes. We also develop innovative stackable certification programs designed to support high-priority industries in Louisiana. We are in partnership with the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) and Louisiana Workforce Commission (LWC). Our commitment to our customers is 24/7 responsiveness through value added training materials and programs.
The Recruitment Specialist will work together with other recruitment specialists within the LED FastStart Recruiting division for client companies across the state of Louisiana.
Recruitment Specialists are the primary point of contact for LED FastStart clients’ recruitment needs and are responsible for helping to develop and execute customized recruitment plans as well as professional internal and external communications. Recruitment Specialists are expected to become proficient with all aspects of LED FastStart’s recruitment platform. As assigned by the DoR, each Recruitment Specialist will consult with and advise other specialists in his/her primary area of expertise.
Specific duties may include but are not limited to the following:
· Conduct in recruitment needs analysis
· Targeted search of candidates, resume and candidate sourcing/screening
· Conduct salary surveys with available data services and other pre-hire activities
· Planning and executing in-person and virtual hiring events
· Supporting clients with use of LED FastStart’s recruitment platform, including CRM, candidate communications, landing page(s), etc.
· Developing customized recruitment content in conjunction with other LED FastStart departments
· Coordinating various recruitment marketing tactics for clients including drip campaigns and other text/email campaigns, social media, blog features, etc.
· Coordinating job feeds/external job posting as needed
· Monitoring and analyzing CRM for gaps and developing strategies to mitigate
· Managing content calendars and vendor/contractor coordination
· Outreach and partnership with higher education systems, regional and local economic development offices across the state
· Other duties as assigned
Performance Skills/Individual Competencies:
· Teamwork and Collaboration
· Relationship Building
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
· Ability to work with limited supervision
· Thorough understanding of recruitment-related functions
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
· Minimum of five (5) years of recruiting or marketing experience in a business or workforce development environment
· Knowledge or experience with recruitment systems, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Microsoft Office Suite, email, internet and HRIS systems
· Flexibility to respond to business needs during non-business hours and work nights and/or weekends as needed
· A valid Louisiana Driver’s License
· Proof of motor vehicle insurance
· Proof of education
· Ability to multi-task/coordinate activities to ensure timely delivery of work product.
· Ability to travel and drive own or other vehicle to various locations as needed.
· Ability to carry up to 20 pounds on an as needed basis.
Compensation will be commensurate with education and work experience. For more information about the Louisiana Community and Technical College System, visit www.lctcs.edu
In accordance with LCTCS Policy #6.036, a criminal history check will be conducted on all new hires. LCTCS participates in the federal E-Verify system for identification and employment eligibility purposes.
Applicants for this position should submit 1) a cover letter that addresses the outlined job responsibilities, 2) a resume, and 3) the names and contact information of three professional/work-related references to:
Human Resources Specialist
Louisiana Community and Technical College System,
265 S. Foster Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70806
via e-mail to email@example.com
Applications will continue to be accepted until position is filled.
For more information about the Louisiana Community and Technical College System, visit www.lctcs.edu. LCTCS is in partnership with Louisiana Economic Development FastStart and Louisiana Job Connection.
Louisiana Community and Technical College System is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity / equal access employer.