To apply, CLICK HERE.
The Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) is now taking applications for a Recruitment Systems Analyst position to be domiciled in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for the LED FastStart Initiative.
LED FastStart, Louisiana Economic Development’s single-source, workforce solutions provider is building a world-class team to support Louisiana’s workforce for new and expanding companies. Our primary focus is to assist companies in selection and training. We work with each company and develop and deliver customized training programs for their processes. We also develop innovative stackable certification programs designed to support high-priority industries in Louisiana. We are in partnership with the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) and Louisiana Workforce Commission (LWC). Our commitment to our customers is 24/7 responsiveness through value added training materials and programs.
The Recruitment Systems Analyst (RSA) will be responsible for supporting all internal and external users of LED FastStart’s recruitment platform. The ROM is expected to become proficient with all aspects of LED FastStart’s recruitment platform. He/she will be the primary individual for maintaining site career site content via CMS and ensuring that all systems and integrations are fully functional, seeking vendor support for timely resolution to issues when necessary. The RSA will also support LED FastStart’s Recruitment Operations Manager with data analysis as assigned by DoR.
Specific duties may include but are not limited to the following:
· Creating and editing custom landing pages for LED FastStart clients, posting and updating site content via CMS
· Resolving site issues with vendor while communicating thorough and clear updates to affected users
· Providing user support digitally or in-person to recruitment staff, LED FastStart client users and job seekers as needed
· Support existing LED FastStart clients toward greater ease of system use and increased engagement, sharing best practices and other helpful tips
· Support Recruitment Operations Manager with data analysis, reporting and related activities
· Additional duties as assigned
Performance Skills/ Individual Competencies:
· Well-developed problem-solving ability
· Data collection and records management
· Teamwork and collaboration
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
· Ability to work with limited supervision
· Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
· Bachelor’s degree in business, MIS, computer science or related field
· Minimum of five (5) years of experience in website management, Help Desk support, or high-volume public-access systems troubleshooting
· Knowledge or experience with content management systems (CMS), recruitment systems, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Microsoft Office Suite, email, internet and HRIS systems
· Flexibility to respond to business needs during non-business hours and work nights and/or weekends as needed
· A valid Louisiana Driver’s License
· Proof of motor vehicle insurance
· Proof of education
Physical & Environmental Requirements:
· Ability to multi-task and coordinate activities to ensure timely delivery of work product
· Ability to travel and drive own or other vehicle to various locations as needed
· Ability to carry up to 20 pounds on an as needed basis
Compensation will be commensurate with education and work experience. For more information about the Louisiana Community and Technical College System, visit www.lctcs.edu
In accordance with LCTCS Policy #6.036, a criminal history check will be conducted on all new hires. LCTCS participates in the federal E-Verify system for identification and employment eligibility purposes..
Applicants for this position should submit 1) a cover letter that addresses the outlined job responsibilities, 2) a resume, and 3) the names and contact information of three professional/work-related references to:
Human Resources Specialist
Louisiana Community and Technical College System,
265 S. Foster Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70806
via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will continue to be accepted until position is filled.
For more information about the Louisiana Community and Technical College System, visit www.lctcs.edu. LCTCS is in partnership with Louisiana Economic Development FastStart and Louisiana Job Connection.
Louisiana Community and Technical College System is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity / equal access employer.