Apply to: https://jobs.coxenterprises.com/job/11392015/registration-administrator-i-shreveport-la/
The Registration Administrator I is responsible for the daily operations of the Metairie, LA office. Daily operations include, but are not limited to: incoming/outgoing mail (Fedex, UPS); paperwork preparation for scanning; manual transaction processing; incoming/outgoing customer communications; invoicing; answering incoming communications; and other Administrative responsibilities.
- Responsible for assuring that mail (Fedex and UPS) packages are received and logged as early as possible each day.
- Legal check and prep paperwork received from OLRS customers. This paperwork is to be legal checked and scanned upon receipt for all customers. File the documents in the customer’s file. If there are problems with the paperwork received, communication with the customer may be required.
- Process manual transactions within the OLRS system. Legal check the work and prep for scanning. Scan the documents and file in the customer’s file. If there are problems with the paperwork received, communication with the customer may be required.
- Daily accounting responsibilities will include invoicing and payment processing. Follow-up phone calls to customers may be necessary.
- Prepare completed transactions for shipping via Fedex Ensure packages are mailed/shipped on a daily basis.
- Answer all incoming calls from internal and external customers.
- High School/GED Education Required.
- 2+ years’ experience in office setting.
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Organizational skills a must.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Working knowledge of MS Word.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to prioritize when necessary.
- < 10% Travel Required.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 206463