Apply to: https://jobs.coxenterprises.com/job/11584649/registration-administrator-i-shreveport-la/
Under general supervision, the Registration Administrator performs a variety of office support and technical tasks relating to motor vehicle transactions and tax collection. DMV or other automotive or loan financing exposure is especially helpful.
- Process motor vehicle titles and registrations.
- Receive payments of titles and vehicle registrations.
- Accept tax payments and file documentation.
- Enter and retrieve information on computer and answer multi-line phone system.
- Prepare and issues motor vehicle titles, registrations, validations, and license plates.
- The Registration Administrator may also be involved in daily cash-out process, daily shipping process, scanning and saving all motor vehicle records to the computer.
- Performs a variety of office support tasks, including answering the telephone, recording and forwarding messages, answering questions in person and over the telephone about sales taxes, driver’s license, reinstatements, IRP, motor vehicle, and entering data into the computer. Follow up phone calls to customers may be necessary.
- Examines documents submitted by customers for motor vehicle titles and registrations. Determines authenticity of documents. Issues appropriate license and registrations.
- Data entry of all information from the Vehicle Application (VEH) to the Department of Public Safety (DPS) system to print vehicle registration; including making sure the correct transaction type is typed.
- Proofreading all information from (VEH) including: verifying taxes and fees, license plate, lienholder information, owner’s information and mileage to the vehicle’s registration.
- Prepares all end of the day DPS reports using designated forms.
What We Look For:
- Minimum one year of banking, DMV, automotive registration or motor vehicle title experience is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to prioritize (and reprioritize) when necessary.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 202000746