Apply to: https://jobs.coxenterprises.com/job/11392015/registration-administrator-i-shreveport-la/
Job Number: 206184
Under general supervision, the Registration Administrator I perform a variety of office support and technical tasks relating to motor vehicle transactions and tax collection within a fast-paced environment. Processes motor vehicle titles, registrations, and validates payment amount. Receive tax payments and file documents. Enters and retrieves information on the computer and answer Client inquiries. Prepares registration and titling paperwork, validates and ships registration documents and license plates. The Registration Administrator may also be involved in checking, typing, daily cash out, daily shipping, scanning process and any applicable function that supports the registering and titling of motor vehicles.
Performs a variety of office support tasks, including answering the telephone, recording and forwarding messages, answering questions via email, fax or telephone about sales taxes and motor vehicle fees and requirements, and entering data into the computer. Follow up phone calls and/or emails to customers may be necessary.
The Registration Administrator I will:
- Examine documents submitted by customers for motor vehicle titles and registrations.
- Review transactions submitted electronically to ensure the transaction is complete
- Complete paperwork to process title and registration transactions.
- Receive payments, including tax payments, from customers for vehicle registration and titling transactions.
- Verify information on documents, including but not limited to: taxes and fees, license plate, lienholder information, owner’s information and mileage.
- Provide assistance to clients by responding to emails and return phone calls from Clients and Client Services
- All other duties as assigned.
The Registration Administrator I may also:
- Process transactions for the public and/or clients via Online Registration Solution products
- Match checks to transactions to ensure proper billing and payment.
- Be required to perform the duties of Courier, that includes the delivery and pick up of documentation, registration and license plates from customers within the region.
- Accurately ship transactions to Vendors/Registrants/Clients daily.
- Scan and save submitted paperwork and/or motor vehicle records to the computer
- Run and/or monitor reports.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Assist external TMs with questions about transactions and/or state processing requirements.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Generally less than 2 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a clean driving record
- 10% travel
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.