To apply, CLICK HERE.
PERK UP your career by joining Reily Foods Company, a family owned business based out of New Orleans, LA since 1902. We've got a passion for flavor and are known for our iconic brands like Luzianne Tea, Blue Plate Mayonnaise and French Market Coffee!
LET’S GET BREWING! The Coffee Roaster is responsible for safely operating production equipment within the manufacturing facility and ensuring that quality products are produced timely and efficiently.
BLENDING TO PERFECTION. The crucial step to this position’s perfection.
- Select coffee blends, batch qualities, and number of roasts from the processing schedule.
- Set roaster water meter for proper quenching according to specifications. I
- Identify proper storage of coffee, communicate any irregularities in coffee, communicate any irregularities in the roaster equipment.
- Operates production equipment efficiently according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), and food/employee safety requirements and guidelines to meet daily labor and waste goals as planned and driven by management.
- Responsible for learning and maintaining customer standards for product specifications and acceptable quality.
- Reads and follows instructions regarding daily expectations, requirements, or specifications.
- Accurately completes all quality, traceability, and production paperwork.
- Reports any product deficiencies, food or safety concerns to supervisor.
- Performs minor equipment adjustments to ensure equipment is operating optimally.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary workstation and assists with product change overs.
- Follows all safety procedures and participates in safety training. Maintains safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person. Reports any injury or accident immediately to supervisory and/or any unsafe condition.
- Supports and complies with GMP’s. Understands and follows emergency action plan.
- Supports food safety, quality and legality.
- Ensures the operation is providing food-safe, quality products which meet or exceed all product specifications and regulatory requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
THE SIMPLE INGREDIENTS. Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of machine operator/production experience.
- Ability to read work orders and complete paperwork.
- Ability to stand for long hours and handle repetitive tasks throughout the day.
- Ability to lift up to 150 pounds with assistance.
- Excellent attitude and a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with good organizational skills.
- Basic math skills.
TASTE THE FLAVOR. Benefits include health insurance, 401k, LTD, paid vacation and holidays!
Reily Foods Company is an equal opportunity employer, Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.