To apply, CLICK HERE.
This position evaluates, analyzes, designs and maintains company Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) to help ensure that HR and other business initiatives are fully supported with the appropriate process, tools, support and metrics.
Laitram is a vibrant, forward-thinking company built on innovation, and brings integrity and continuous improvement to its four operating divisions - Intralox, Laitram Machinery, Lapeyre Stair and Laitram Machine Shop. The Laitram Business Philosophy supports an open, self-managed environment where employees are committed to continuous improvement and valued for their ideas, teamwork and effort.
Laitram offers an unparalleled opportunity for those who want to work for an established, yet consistently growing company, with opportunities for international exposure, continuous improvement, and career advancement. Laitram has been recognized for innovation and workplace excellence, including the New Orleans City Business “Best Place to Work” award.
We are a family owned company where we treat others the way we would expect to be treated: with respect, honesty, and fairness.
- Translate Business Requirements into technical and process solutions.
- System Implementation and Maintenance. Assist in the configuration, review, testing, deployment, and ongoing maintenance of HRIS implementations, integrations, and functionality releases.
- Manage projects including the development and management of project plans, deliverables, and change management.
- Support HRIS system to include researching and resolving problems, transactional assistance, perform scheduled activities, and recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet business requirements.
- Manage the security, confidentiality, and data integrity of the HRIS system ensuring appropriate access and restrictions. Will need to manage Admin rights and test environment access.
- Business Process Improvement. Identify business process and workflow improvement opportunities to enhance operational business processes and system’s efficiencies.
- Manage the HRIS data to ensure accurate data capture that promotes compliance and enables comprehensive reporting.
- Report Writing. Write, maintain, and support the organization’s HRIS reporting requirements.
- Audit HRIS system data on a routine basis for accuracy, security, data integrity and compliance.
- Perform HRIS system testing to include the development of test strategy documentation and project plan, writing test scripts, coordinating testing resources, and project management.
- Train employees, managers, corporate functional teams, and operations
- Ensure accurate end-user documentation, quick reference guides and video snippets are developed and updated for all HRIS processes.
- Coordinate with support vendors to troubleshoot and resolve HRIS issues that need to be escalated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Information Systems, or related degree with commensurate experience
- 7+ years HRIS experience
- Can include:
- 7+ years Business Analyst experience
- 7+ years Software Functional Configuration
- Project Management Skills
- Functional knowledge of Human Resources business processes
- Experience with ERP solutions (on-prem or SAAS) such as: Oracle, Kronos, Workday, Ultimate, SAP, ADP, Avature
- Experience with point solutions for HR functions such as: ATS, Onboarding, Benefits, Performance Management, Compensation, Learning
- Demonstrated ability to work under strict time constraints, pay close attention to detail and perform tasks accurately and completely
- High level of proficiency with Excel
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal skills; ability to communicate in simplest terms including communication with teams
- Skilled in project management including organization, prioritization, and attention to detail
- Ability to show high degree of initiative
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong understanding of data and data relationships
- Strong team player with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines collaborating and building strong relationships with varying team members.