Apply to: https://jobs.coxenterprises.com/job/11561089/senior-manager-sales-cox-business-cloud-solutions-phoenix-az/
Cox Business Cloud Solutions is one of the fastest growing Managed Cloud Computing companies in the industry. The company has a solid track record of delivering world-class products and services to our Customers located throughout the country and the globe. RapidScale is seen as a leader in Desktop Virtualization with marked success in application virtualization. The company provides Managed Cloud services to companies of all sizes including but not limited to: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Hosted Exchange services, Unified Security Management services, and Microsoft Office 365 services.
This position reports to the Director, Sales, and is responsible for overseeing all aspects of recruitment and sales of RapidScale services to prospective and existing Cox Business customers and offnet customers that choose to work directly with RapidScale. The position is responsible for leading a team of Cloud Solution Consultants, who are tasked with optimizing revenue opportunities and growth from Cox Business customers and prospects across the nation. In addition, this individual will construct and implement a plan to engage Cox Business sellers to actively sell with the Cloud Solutions Consultant. This assignment is a quota bearing sales position with complete responsibility for achieving 100% of both quarterly and annual targets sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Duties include but are not limited to:
• Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets (quotas)
• Lead Regional CSC Team in pursuit of defined sales targets
• Train newly tenured CSCs
• Work closely with the Director of Sales to ensure entire Region is outperforming the company goals and objectives.
• Actively attract, recruit, manage, and develop sales talent.
• Actively engage existing assigned base of Cox Business core customers in pursuit of maximum base revenue performance
• On-board new CSCs and steward them to achieve targets
• Work with the marketing department to develop sales strategies to enhance Cox Business Cloud Solutions’ reputation.
• Provide feedback to management regarding RapidScale products, services, processes and procedures.
• Support sales organization in front of end user customers
• Travel as required to build new, and nurture existing relationships with prospective customers and team members when required (50% travel).
• Attend company and team meetings, as well as onsite and offsite trainings and events
• Perform other tasks and special projects as required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
Educational & Skills Requirements:
• A college degree or equivalent work experience
• Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proven track record of Top Performing sales success
• Strong Closing skills
• Sales Leadership
Highly Desired Attributes:
• Proven track record of Top Performing sales success
• Expertise in networking and professional relationship building
• Proven track record of lead Top Performing Sales Team
• Technical knowledge of IT, Cloud, Managed Hosting, IaaS, DaaS, and DRaaS
• Proficiency in the sales cycle with the ability to sell and close opportunities
• Experience in “sell-with” strategies and matrix management
• Proficiency in computer usage, internet and Microsoft Office suite of applications
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 206750