To apply, CLICK HERE.
Position Summary & Duties:The Senior Project Manager position is a direct-hire position working for HGA at our office in El Dorado, Arkansas.
Responsible for the administrative and technical management as necessary over more than one major function, section, or department on projects in engineering and/or construction ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. Assumes overall responsibility for budgeted man hours and staffing. Applies broad plans of operation and periodically review project schedules. A Project Manager will recommend personnel transactions of all natures and establishes work group standards, policies, and procedures.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER POSITION KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Lead the planning and implementation of project
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Develop full scale project plans
• Assemble and coordinate project staff
• Manage project budget
• Manage project resource allocation
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Provide direction and support to project team
• Quality assurance
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER KEY COMPETENCIES:
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Planning and organizing
• Communication skills
• Influencing and leading
• Team work
• Conflict management
• Stress tolerance
Qualifications:SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited college.
• Minimum of 20 years of full-time engineering consulting and/or capital project execution experience required.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• PMP certification preferred.
• Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
• Technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• Flexible during times of change.
• Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who are from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
• Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
• Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Must be willing to relocate to the El Dorado, Arkansas area.