Apply to: https://jobs.coxenterprises.com/job/11392016/supervisor-production-operations-metairie-la/
Job Number: 206213
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for organizing and maintaining an efficient and friendly atmosphere in Metairie, LA, as well as for providing customer service to all customers and vendors. Previous work as a banking manager, bank supervisor or registration or titling clerk, auto clerk, auto dealership manager, or in records management with the DMV will make you a hot prospect for this opening.
This multitasker will have the people-skills to field walk-in customers as well as deal with checking, typing and cashing vendor deals, as well as overseeing inventory procedures and making sure all processed deals are balanced at the end of the day. Banking experience is a major plus in filling these shoes.
The Operations Supervisor will keep a steady pace for the workflow of his/her office and see to it that all deals and concerns are processed within a timely manner. Should be comfortable supervising office staff and maintaining team member records, as well as overseeing hourly employees.
- Provides customer service to all vendors accounted for at office location, and field questions and concerns vendors may have.
- Verifies all cash boxes within office, petty cash, ATM balances to make sure that everything is accurately balanced for end of day report.
- Daily billing and balancing of all vendor invoices, deposits, and accounts receivables/
- Helps attract additional customers within dealerships and financial institutions.
- Oversees all office activities by making sure that all vendor deals and status reports are completed for accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Supports on-site team members, provides training, maintains all team members’ payroll time and paid time-off reporting documents.
- Ensures staffing of the office meets the workload, interviews and hires team members for new openings.
- Enforces Dealertrack policies and procedures to all team members in order to make sure office is run according to company guidelines.
What We look For:
- Verbal and written communication that’s personable and effective.
- Capable of prioritization, and can maintain all levels of customer and team member support, always.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of personal information provided.
- Someone who leads by example, carrying out work duties in a professional and ethical manner.
- Ability to learn new information and processes through various forms of training and help motivate team in order to perform duties efficiently. Tech-savvy not as important as capacity to quickly learn.
- Notary a major plus.
- Two years’ experience of Auto Title or Title Clerk preferred.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.