To apply, CLICK HERE.
PERK UP your career by joining Reily Foods Company, a 4th generation family owned business based out of New Orleans, LA. We manufacture iconic brands including Luzianne Iced Tea, Blue Plate Mayonnaise and French Market Coffee. We turn everyday occasions into meaningful moments and been bringing family and friends together since 1902!
LET’S GET ROASTING! The Tea Operator is responsible for safely operating tea production equipment within the manufacturing facility and ensuring that quality products are produced timely and efficiently.
GRIND THE BEANS. The crucial step to this position’s perfection.
- Operates tea machines and carton former efficiently according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), and food/employee safety requirements and guidelines to meet daily labor and waste goals as planned and driven by management.
- Accurately completes all production, quality, material traceability, and down time paperwork.
- Operates hoist to transfer product around the department.
- Performs minor troubleshooting of machines to ensure equipment is operating optimally.
- Verifies weight and integrity of all tea bags.
- Responsible for learning and maintaining customer standards for product specifications and acceptable quality.
- Reads and follows instructions regarding daily expectations, requirements, or specifications.
- Reports any product deficiencies, food or safety concerns to supervisor.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary workstation.
- Other duties as assigned.
BREW THE PERFECT CUP. Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of production experience.
- Ability to read work orders and complete paperwork.
- Good written communication skills with legible handwriting.
- Ability to stand for long hours and handle repetitive tasks throughout the day.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Excellent attitude and a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Basic computer and math skills.
SMELL THE AROMA. Competitive salary and incentive plan. Benefits include health insurance, 401k, LTD, paid vacation and holidays!
Reily Foods Company is an equal opportunity employer, Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.