Technical Media Producer
WAFB is seeking a Technical Media Director. This position combines a traditional master control operator position with a newscast director position. The ideal candidate will have experience in either newscast directing, master control operations or studio production.
- Flexibility in scheduling, to respond to the changing news landscape
- Ability to successfully complete the TMP training process
- Availability to work weekends and holidays if needed
- Good work ethic and strong people skills
- Ability to be a team player and must always maintain a professional attitude
- Experience with ENPS editing software is a big plus
- Valid Driver’s license with good driving record. Employment is contingent on a pre-employment drug screen and motor vehicle background check
Prior experience preferred but not required.
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings and attach resume.