To apply, CLICK HERE.
- Review and accurately prepare customer invoicing.
- Manage inventory accounts and journal entries.
- Assist with input of vendor invoices for payment in a timely manner.
- Manage specific cost centers – work with operations in order to manage/understand expenses.
- Create KPI reporting to drive analytics to forward thinking instead of reactive.
- Assist with scanning and electronic filing of customer and vendor invoices.
- Analyze and prepare accrual accounting entries.
- Assist in the month end close process.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Review current accounting processes and suggest improvements for efficiency and accuracy.
- Communicate financial concepts to non-financial internal and external parties.
- Assist with all audits.
This position requires a four (4) year degree in accounting and years of experience in accounting or a combination of a bachelors degree in a related discipline and 5 years of experience in accounting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good judgment and discretion.
- Knowledge of US GAAP.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with various levels of the organization.
- Spreadsheet experience is a must. Excel and SAP experience are a plus.
- Must possess a positive attitude, work well in groups but also have the ability to work independently as required.
- Must have a strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills. Also must be motivated and take initiative…be a self-starter.
- Flexibility is a plus. Must be able to work overtime as needed.