To apply, CLICK HERE.
Direct, coordinate and exercise functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration and completion of engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility by performing duties personally or collaboratively with project team members. Interface with all stakeholders to accomplish project utilizing leadership, influencing and communication skills.
· Manage assigned projects to achieve project plan objectives.
· Identify resource requirements.
· Prepare detailed schedules and budgets.
· Define roles and responsibilities for assigned projects.
· Identify, negotiate and manage outside vendors and contractors.
· Review equipment design specs for compliance with engineering principles, company and industry standards, process requirements and compatibility.
· Lead team members through influence and communication.
· Develop and report project milestones to constituents.
· Evaluate and coach individual and team performance to high performance.
· Manage project to deliver on-time, quality completion within budget.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Detail & Results Oriented
· Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering plus 5 years of experience as a Civil Project Engineer or related position required.
· Experience in Bauxite Alumina Refining with knowledge of Bauxite Residue Dry Stacking technology and Water Storage Management strongly preferred
This role requires authorization to work in the United States.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.