To apply, CLICK HERE.
As a strategic member of a highly collaborative organization, the controls engineer will provide complete automated solutions specializing in PLC, DCS, Safety Controls and Wireless Hart technologies.
Work with the Automation Team to find solutions for customers while maintaining a safe work environment, providing quick quality response with a positive team spirit.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities:
Your day-to-day tasks are likely to involve:
- Analysis & Reasoning – Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Find technical solutions for existing control systems and present the solution to the team
- Teamwork - Ability to give and receive team member assistance in working toward a goal with a positive spirit.
- Planning & Organizing - Coordinates ideas and resources to achieve goals.
- Resolve operational problems related to projects and minimize delays and unexpected costs
- Responsible for project success whether project leader or as part of a project team
- Support operations team in technical concepts
- Interpret customer requirements, address design and engineering parameters, and ensure solutions are implemented accurately and within budget
- Other duties as assigned
- Execute Continuous Improvement projects as defined by Administration and Engineering teams
- Examine current processes and workflows
- Create and document standard operating procedures
- Locate and suggest additional Continuous Improvement projects
- Assist in building data visualization dashboards using PI Asset Framework & PI Vision
- Lead in programming PLC controllers
- Assist in programming, troubleshooting DCS logic & controls
Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent education) in an appropriate engineering discipline or the sciences from a four-year accredited college or university. Must have two year’s minimum experience in programming PLC’s.
Job Type: Full-time
- Process Control Automation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Plan PAX, Control Logix and Panel View: 2 years (Required)
- ABB, Bailey Infif90 experience (Preferred)
- Triconex & Safety systems (Preferred)