· Utilize troubleshooting skills to identify issues, analyze options and provide or suggest solutions that will provide the best solution for the Company.
· Key point of contact for financial application support issues. Communicate with SCI end users, contractors and vendors to troubleshoot issues with financial systems.
· Perform, execute and monitor appropriate audit controls as appropriate.
· Participate in new system upgrades which may include learning, documentation, testing, functional/technical review or creation and execution of upgrade (or patches).
· Prepares reports, performs analysis, and evaluates opportunities for providing a more stable environment for the appropriate financial system.
· Assists in identifying best practices through a review of processes.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with various departments.
· Escalates obstacles/issues to meeting timelines and deliverables.
· Reports project status according to prescribed timelines for a given project.
· Monitor interface emails, interface results or reports to ensure that interface files are being distributed or consumed as per design.
· Communicate or serve as the primary liaison onbehalf of the team to communicate with vendor or members of the business community to ensure that interfaces are operating effectively.
· Serve as the primary liaison with IT Interface teams to troubleshoot or monitor interface execution and interface performance as appropriate.
· Monitor and manage issue tracking, user requests or interfaces to troubleshoot issues surrounding user management.
· Create users and roles as desired while following strict guidelines for user management.
· Perform SOX controls or necessary reporting on scheduled basis to ensure company policies and procedures are followed appropriately.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or directly related field
· Three (3) years’ experience in a functional analyst, technical analyst or business analyst or similar role
· Experience with ERP systems - Oracle preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Communicates effectively in both written and oral
· Knowledge in operational business processes and systems
· Proficient in various software programs, includingExcel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Demonstrated knowledge of process improvement
· Good leadership, inter-personal and motivational skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills with all levels of management, end-users and peers
· Basic understanding of databases and standard file layouts for conversions and interfaces