To apply, CLICK HERE.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source and recruit corporate sales, clinical, management and executive level candidates for all departments and corporate positions.
- Research, identify and utilize various sourcing tools needed to pursue both active and passive job seekers.
- Work in various markers based on company needs and any new geographical markets.
- Create and work sourcing plans, report creation for weekly management review updates.
- Network and build relationships to develop suitable ongoing contacts for referrals.
- Identify candidates through professional networks as applicable.
- Develop a company database for current/future needs that allows quick access to qualified staff.
- Document applicant reviews and feedback in the applicant tracking system, ensuring communication of findings to management.
- Manage recruiting resources, such a job boards and social media outlets.
- Coordinate projects for Human Resources as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration (or related field) or five (5) years verifiable experience.
- Five (5) years recruiting and sourcing experience on a national level, healthcare setting preferred, ten (10) years preferred.
- Five (5) years human resources experience, ten (10) years preferred.
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and determine required qualifications to identify qualified candidates.
- Demonstrated success implementing innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates.
- Willingness and ability to participate in all recruiting functions from sourcing through onboarding, including; internal advertisements, qualifying applicants, networking, coordinating interviews, calls, screens, testing, collecting and documenting feedback, new hire packets and orientations.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate through verbal and written communications.
- Maintain confidential compensation information and selection decision details.
- This position will work primarily in an office environment.
- Up to 50 % travel.
You will be expected to work during normal business hours, which are Monday through Friday. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Please note this job description is not designed to cover and/or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.