To apply, CLICK HERE.
VieMed Healthcare is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead marketing initiatives to drive business, financial, and brand objectives. You will help identify and execute on marketing strategies that will lead help lead the online conversation around at home respiratory and chronic illness management and solutions. VieMed’s mission is to become the leading smart tech solution provider for those fighting challenging diseases at home and we are growing incredibly fast. We are passionately committed to providing each one of our over 20,000 patients across the country the best experience and outcomes possible. This critical role will help drive our engagement via our main web assets. Our team is high-energy, high-output with an amazingly collaborative and creative team. We are looking for someone that wants to leave their mark on the world of healthcare.
- Develop marketing automation programs and digital campaigns that drive sales and relationship opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing team members and internal subject matter experts to promote thought leadership, webinars, account-based marketing initiatives, and media opportunities
- Manage online presence including website enhancements, SEO, SEM, retargeting, web analytics
- Design and implement segmented lead nurturing program
- Own, clean and expand digital marketing database in adherence with CAN-SPAM rules
- Create targeted social media ads, track results and refine strategy
- Innovate with new digital media to expand initiatives
- Partner with sales development team to manage lead scoring, assignment and follow-up results
- Create templates for new emails, landing pages, social posts, collateral to align with new brand
- Desktop publishing to design new white papers, sell sheets and other marketing materials
- Drive the creative digital strategy for VieMed Healthcare to help identify gaps and innovate in new areas
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of professional experience in digital marketing role
- Measurable results of marketing automation – i.e. lead generation quality and quantity
- Automation expertise for campaign creation and management – nurturing and triggered
- Graphic design and desktop publishing capabilities
- Website management experience – Wordpress, SEO, SEM, analytics, etc.
- Proven content marketing program success
- Comfortable with data management – cleaning, managing, segmenting, GDPR compliance
- CRM experience – specifically Salesforce and Salesloft
- Some travel may be required
- Located in Dallas, Texas or Lafayette, Louisiana. Remote work considered.