To apply, CLICK HERE.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking a talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individual to join our organization as a Support Technician Level I (phone and walk-up support). In this customer-oriented role, your responsibility is to provide first level technical software, hardware and network support to internal users as needed.
You must know how to maneuver through Office 365, set up new accounts, and format computers. You must have excellent communication skills, have a professional demeanor, and work well with non-technical users. You will work on a small help desk team as a key Tier 1 Support Specialist. Quick response time is mandatory. We need to hire an individual who is outgoing, energetic, and enjoys going to work.
- Assist with Tier 1 and some Tier 2 problem resolutions.
- Review open trouble tickets, gather additional information, update tickets with current information, and resolve.
- Research and solve unfamiliar technical issues and produce documentation based upon problem resolution to be added to the knowledge base.
- Monitor system performance and escalate issues as necessary.
- Perform approved HW/SW maintenance on devices.
- Provide extended coverage when business needs require.
- Support end-users in addition to IT department team members.
- Stay current with knowledge of related technologies, designs, methods, and trends.
- Participate in on-call schedule and provides after-hours support as needed.
- Foundation in software, hardware, and network processes and support
- 2 years of Tier 1 and ideally some Tier 2 experience
- Familiarity with creating, editing, and applying images to desktops and laptops
- Experience supporting various OS including Windows 10.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a focus on helping others
- Computer Skills - Diagnoses and fixes computer hardware and driver-related problems (ex: malfunctioning hard drives, network cards, power supplies, and video cards and other subsystems/components).