To apply, CLICK HERE.
- Coordinates with Executive staff and others involved in Viemed government initiatives to strategize and execute a contract primarily with the V.A., while also seeking opportunities with the D.O.D, and/or the D.O.C. related to Respiratory services or equipment.
- Represent Viemed government sales at a national level.
- Travel as needed to different regions to accomplish sales goals
- Goal of reaching $5 million in revenue in sales to government entities.
- Works with the office staff to ensure prompt and accurate billing and documentation of services, including providing adequate information to satisfy government payor guidelines for coverage.
- Exhibits effective written and verbal communication skills. Adheres to cost-containment policies and procedures.
- Works with all clinical, managerial, and sales staff to promote and market home respiratory therapist services to all referral sources.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Is required to provide availability to management.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- Technical Capacity.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Financial Management.
- Presentation Skills.
- This job operates in the field by calling on contacts within the V.A. hospital system and other government entities.
- This job requires the availability to travel to corporate office at least one week per month.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Advanced training in sales skills.
- Medical or respiratory experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.