To apply, CLICK HERE.
VieMed is seeking a dynamic, critical thinking Sales Data Analyst to assist the organization in creating and modifying business intelligence tools. These tools will provide insight to our Executive and Sales teams by identifying opportunities for VieMed’s continual growth. Position Responsibilities:
- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical analytical solutions.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Clearly articulates roles, project goals, and timelines as they relate to project and development plans, as needed.
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
- Responsible for plan performance reporting and trend analyses.
- Conducts research and produces actionable insights on healthcare economics issues and trends.
- Establishes effective working relationship with other members of the Technology team.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results regularly. Adheres to Scrum Agile practices and consistently delivers results on time.
- Works with our Sales teams to create customized and ad-hoc reports by compiling and translating data from all available public and internal datasets into meaningful actionable reports.
- Analyzes data from external sources in various formats from spreadsheets to relational databases and creates meaningful visualizations that solve business problems.
- collects data from a diverse range of sources, in order to better understand business performances, customer trends, and market developments.
- Evaluates, researches, and creates reports for departmental operations flows to help increase efficiency and reduce wasted steps and roadblocks.
- Designs, creates and deploys data visualization dashboards within departments that display KPIs and team performance.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, information systems, computer science, finance, information management, economics or similar quantitative area or the equivalent of four (4) years of work experience in field.
- Two (2) years experience in applying quantitative analytics tools, methods and processes.
- Preferred previous experience/working knowledge of health insurance industry, processes and data requirements.
- Self-starter with the ability to think critically to solve business problems.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience with SQL and data extraction tools.
- Experience with data visualization, charts, dashboards and reporting tools.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI, Sisense and/or other visualization programs.
- Ability to support key business initiatives through positive relationships, effective communication and cross-team collaboration.
- Strong business orientation and passion for customer service and results.
- Experience with Salesforce, a plus.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.