To apply, CLICK HERE.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write clean, testable and maintainable code.
- Make decisions about mobile app architecture.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Follow development practices and actively advocate for new ones, that helps us build better products.
- Provide technical leadership in your area of competence, mentor junior team members.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Excellent programming skills in Java/Kotlin.
- Proficient knowledge of Android SDK.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge of general software development patterns and architecture patterns.
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with GraphQL.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.