To apply, CLICK HERE.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking a talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individual to join our organization as a Senior Help Desk (phone and walk-up support). In this customer-oriented role, your responsibility is to provide first level technical software, hardware and network support to internal users as needed.
You must know how to maneuver through Office 365, set up new accounts, and format computers. You must have excellent communication skills, have a professional demeanor, and work well with non-technical users. You will work on a small help desk team as a key Tier 2 Support Specialist. Quick response time is mandatory. We need to hire an individual who is outgoing, energetic, and enjoys going to work.
- Assist with Tier 2 problem resolutions.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all management levels
- Excellent commutation and customer service skills
- Review open trouble tickets, gather additional information, update tickets with current information, and resolve.
- Research and solve unfamiliar technical issues and produce documentation based upon problem resolution to be added to the knowledge base.
- Monitor system performance and escalate issues as necessary.
- Perform approved HW/SW maintenance on devices.
- Provide extended coverage when business needs require.
- Support end-users in addition to IT department team members.
- Stay current with knowledge of related technologies, designs, methods, and trends.
- Participate in on-call schedule and provides after-hours support as needed.
- Office 365/Microsoft Azure Knowledge
- Provide technical support and maintenance for conference rooms/collaborative workspaces and offices utilizing audiovisual systems
- Manage local ticket system and assist with tickets