To apply, CLICK HERE.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking a talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individual to join our organization as a Senior Help Desk (phone and walk-up support). In this customer-oriented role, your responsibility is to provide first level technical software, hardware and network support to internal users as needed.
You must knoEssential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains respiratory therapy equipment, by completing preventative maintenance on Trilogy Ventilator Units, cleans and repairs machine malfunctions.
- Maintains parts inventory stock, anticipates future needs, places and expedites equipment order and verifies receipt of incoming equipment.
- Answers questions from Respiratory Therapists in the field and trouble shoots equipment.
- Schedules and oversees Third Party repairs as necessary.
- Assists the Inventory and Purchasing Department as needed, to include, packing and shipping, and receiving of orders.
- Maintains service logs, documents all service events, performance tests and preventative maintenance.
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Prior equipment repair experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in order to interact knowledgeably with internal parties
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.