To apply, CLICK HERE.
The ideal candidate is a compassionate healer who is passionate about their patients and committed to helping them recover their independence, mobility and mental health. We are looking for someone who is a “self-starter,” with experience working in a wide range of patient age groups and who is skilled in psychotherapy, assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning and case management. The individual hired for the Social Work Program Manager position would work as a team member of a diversified group of clinicians including medical directors, PT’s, OT’s, nurses and respiratory therapists, to create a new organization, with the highest level of patient care. The employee will be expected to create a plan of treatment, that involves mental healthcare services, which align with the entire pulmonary rehabilitation process, as well as, related disease states. They may be asked to coordinate with any healthcare professionals and referral sources that are working with their patients. In some cases, the Social Work Program Manager will be asked to take the lead in the patient’s overall clinical needs and refer to specialists, when appropriate. The right candidate is patient, caring professional who encourages and inspires their patients to work towards recovery.
This position is a business development, hands on clinician care practitioner, patient advocate and positive representative of VieMed. The candidate will be responsible for identifying and initiating one-on-one dialog with new potential referral sources, educate them on VieMed Clinical Services business model, establishing how VieMed differentiates themselves from the competition, while maintaining positive relationships with existing clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines nature of client’s situation by interviewing client, assessing medical, psychological, emotional and social information and making on-site visits
- Establishes course of action by exploring options and setting goals with clients
- Obtains assistance for client by referring him/her to community resources, arranging for appointments and establishing rapport with other agencies
- Foster’s client’s action or adjustment by interpreting attitudes and patterns of behavior, explaining and suggesting new options
- Maintains records of case by documenting client’s situation and client’s actions
- Monitors planned actions by periodic follow-up
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, participating in quality reviews and reporting needed changes
- Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements and advising management on needed actions
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (accredited by the Council of Social Work Education)
- Licensed clinical social worker status with all certifications
- 2-5 years’ related experience (Home health experience preferred)
- State-specific licensure required
- State-specific driver’s license required
- Handles pressure
- Reporting Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Client Relationships
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.