To apply, CLICK HERE.
VieMed is an industry leader in the Durable Medical Equipment (DME) industry. We take a hands-on approach to respiratory care. Our approach saves lives! We are focused on creating an amazing experience for our customers by bringing more life-saving solutions to our patients.
VieMed is looking for a talented Product Manager that will bring passion and energy with them each day. As a key member of our Technology team, you will have the opportunity to drive the creation and direction of a rapidly growing suite of software products that will change our industry forever!
- Will capture VieMed’s vision and execute a roadmap that brings top of the line software to market.
- Working closely with the Executive, Engineering, and QA teams to ensure that the highest quality product is built on time.
- Responsible for defining product roadmaps.
- Will produce a great UX that is relevant and easy to use by our demographic.
- Understands the market needs and our capability to meet them.
- Plans the creation of the product, including documentation requirements.
- Directs a comprehensive product strategy from product conception and definition through the software lifecycle.
- Functions as a central resource with design, development, quality, and testing as the product(s) move through the SCRUM Agile development process.
- Responsible for product and feature metrics.
- Creating and prioritizing requirements.
- Act as the ‘voice of the customer’ (and reason) during product development.
- Supporting our customers and business partners.
- Managing feature design, project plans and product delivery.
- Will be strong with design and user story creation.
- 5+ years’ experience as Software as a Service (SaaS) Product Manager demonstrating knowledge of gathering user requirements & creating product roadmaps for engineering teams.
- A history of successful management of challenging cross-functional projects.
- The ability to explain complex concepts to a variety of audiences.
- A passion to create delightful user experiences.
- Technical knowledge enough to garner the respect of Engineering team.
- A creative thinker - able to be resourceful solving formidable problems.
- Solid experience with Agile or Lean Software Development.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.