To apply, CLICK HERE.
Want to join The World's Fastest Growing Cargo Airline? Then look no further!
The Aircraft Inspector / QC is responsible for administering applicable WGA Airlines policies on quality control and inspection. The Aircraft Inspector reports to the Manager of Quality Control.
• The physical conformity of aircraft onto the Western Global Certificate.
• Performs Required Inspection Items (RII) as listed in GMM 8.3.
• Recommends and initiates corrective/preventive action, verifies corrective/preventive action, controls unsatisfactory conditions until proper corrective/preventive action has been taken and reported to the Manager of Quality Control on the effectiveness of any quality issues.
• Recommends corrective/preventive action on methods, materials and workmanship to ensure the highest level of flight safety.
• Exercises individual initiative and sound judgement to make decisions regarding the airworthiness of aircraft and the quality of maintenance work, materials, and practices to ensure that all aircraft, engines, or appliances released for flight are airworthy.
• Oversees the application of inspection and quality control methods and procedures to ensure the safe, reliable, and economical performance of Western Global Airlines aircraft.
• At all times, acts as a technical advisor to assist the aircraft maintenance effort.
• Conducts on-site monitoring of the overall maintenance process to ensure a high level of quality and compliance throughout the entire vendor maintenance process.
• Performs inspections of completed maintenance actions to ensure the quality of the workmanship and ensure the documentation of inspection work is complete and accurate.
• Conducts receiving inspections on parts, products, and assemblies for condition, identification, and documentation prior to use on WGA aircraft.
• Performs all other duties assigned by the Manager of Quality Control.
• Take action, as deemed necessary, to resolve any problems or situations that may compromise safety or compliance.
• Must possess a valid Airframe and Power Plant FAA Airman’s Certificate
• 3+ years’ experience on the B747-400 and/or MD-11 required If you are looking for a fascinating, challenging and meaningful career in the airline industry, we encourage you to contact us. We take pride in finding and hiring the best people and providing them with opportunities to grow and excel