To apply, CLICK HERE.
Want to join The World's Fastest Growing Cargo Airline? Then look no further....
The Avionics Supervisor will monitor and control on-going avionics production and maintenance operation. This position has overall responsibility for the functional testing, repair/maintenance, and inspection of aircraft electrical and avionics systems. This can include but is not limited to radar, lighting, radio, and navigational systems.
- All avionics maintenance and modification activities accomplished, including the battery shop.
- Executing all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Interfacing with the Director of Heavy Maintenance and providing him with all necessary manpower and support to assure achievement of the aircraft maintenance schedule on time and within budget.
- Ensuring all activities performed by the department are accomplished in accordance with manufacturer's established guidelines and FAA approved data.
- Ensuring that personnel are only assigned tasks for which they are qualified.
- Being thoroughly familiar with all current FAA guidelines and ensuring compliance with them.
- Research part and material requirements to ensure correct effectiveness and continuous workflow.
- Research and review engineering data to determine the most efficient method of repairs and alterations.
- Coordinate with engineering personnel to resolve avionics issues that are beyond the scope of FAA approved / accepted repair data.
- Coordinate with other departments as necessary to ensure a smooth and continuous workflow.
- Evaluating equipment needs to ensure that proper equipment is available for work in progress.
- Shall positively support and promote safety, security and quality as a fundamental function of the overall responsibility.
- Must possess a valid Airframe and Power Plant FAA Airman’s Certificate
- 5+ years’ experience in avionics.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are looking for a fascinating, challenging and meaningful career in the airline industry, we encourage you to contact us. We take pride in finding and hiring the best people and providing them with opportunities to grow and excel.