To apply, CLICK HERE.
The Stores Clerk is responsible for Western Global Airlines warehouse operations. The Stores Clerk reports directly to the Warehouse Manager.
- Performing initial receiving of material including inspection of packaging and parts for damage; quantity and accuracy and entry.
- Routine warehouse duties such stocking and issuing of aircraft parts.
- Received and ship parts as needed.
- Maintain general cleanliness of warehouse.
- Operate warehouse equipment such as trucks and forklifts.
- Enter all entries into our Inventory Management system.
- Assist with daily warehouse operational requirements as required by FAA regulations.
Education and Technical Requirements
- High School diploma/GED required.
- 2 years of shipping and receiving experience.
- Forklift experience desired.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have clean driving record and possess valid driver license
- Must be computer literate with Excel, Word, Outlook and Adobe.
- Prior experience with tools is a plus.
If you are looking for a fascinating, challenging and meaningful career in the airline industry, we encourage you to contact us. We take pride in finding and hiring the best people and providing them with opportunities to grow and excel.