To apply, CLICK HERE.
Job Description Want to join The World's Fastest Growing Cargo Airline? Then look no further!
Technical Instructor / QC Inspector to develop, implement and maintain maintenance training program to include course curriculum, records & recording requirements and tracking system. Administers WGA specific segments of the training curricula specified in the WGA Training Manual.
• Manage recurrent training requirements, coordinate initial and recurrent training sessions, and update data and records for completed training. Schedule work shifts for all associated enrolled students;
• Develop and maintain the WGA-specific courseware to support the training curricula for maintenance personnel as detailed in the WGA Training Manual;
• Implement all training functions as directed by the Director of Quality Control/Chief Inspector;
• Supervise and schedule all students in coordination with production department requirements;
• Perform monthly checks of Training Records files for completeness and accuracy;
• Create and maintain a list of all employees and contractors with their qualifications. Supply this list to the DOM for distribution; • Responsible and accountable for supporting, promoting and upholding the company's three priorities of safety, security and quality;
• Take action, as deemed necessary, to resolve any problems or situations that may compromise safety or compliance; Education/Experience/Skills:
• Must possess a valid Airframe and Power Plant FAA Airman’s Certificate
• 3+ years’ experience on the B747-400 and/or MD-11 required • 3+ year’s instructing experience or applicable OJT and Train the Trainer required.
• Must have knowledge how to operate and use basic computer programs including Excel, Adobe, Word, etc.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to type and use technical sources.
• Must be able to travel and or train remotely.
If you are looking for a fascinating, challenging and meaningful career in the airline industry, we encourage you to contact us. We take pride in finding and hiring the best people and providing them with opportunities to grow and excel